Create a Registry With an Empty Form
Navigate to the Forms
Click on Forms and Manage Forms in the main menu.
Add a New Form
- Click Add Form
- Set the name of your Form and enter a short description
- Click Add
Add a Category and a Registry
Navigate to the Registries
Click on Forms and Manage Registries in the main menu.
Add a New Category and Registry
- Click Add Category, give the category a name and click OK.
- Click on the category to select it.
- Click Add Registry to add a new registry to the selected category.
Setup the Registry
- Give the registry a name.
- Type a short description.
- Select who the owner of the registry is.
- Select the form to use for the registry.
- Define which page will send out a notification to the owner of the registry.
- Define which page the user will come to after the form has been submitted.
- Tick if confirmation via an email link should be needed before the form submission is accepted.
- Tick if the owner of the registry should be notified when a new form submission is made.
- Tick if the form should take multiple registrations from the same user.
- Set the expiration date for the registry.
- Add additional properties if wanted.
- Click Add to create the registry.