Take-off and let your career ascend to new heights with Web Manuals! Join the ranks of our Customer Experience Team in Malmö, Sweden. We are currently looking for a new Service Desk Associate that will work as our first point of contact with our global customer base as a part of our Service Desk Team.
Web Manuals Sweden was founded in Malmö 2012 with 5 initial clients. By the end of 2016 our customer base has grown to over 80 clients world-wide. In April last year, we opened our second office in San Diego, USA. Web Manuals provides a documentation system for the aviation industry, that allows customers to write and distribute documents throughout the organization.
The Position: Service Desk Associate
- Full-time position with benefits in Malmö, Sweden.
- First point of contact for key users at client airlines.
- Conduct on-site and online training for existing and new clients, expect a lot of international travelling.
- Support the Commercial team with expertise and training for potential prospects.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Driven and able to work independently in teams.
- Academic degree, preferably in a relevant field.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent personal growth and career opportunities.
- Travel the world.
- The passion for customer satisfaction and development drives you.
- Ambitious internal training program.