Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject first- and third-party cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services. We want you to understand how and why we collect and use information about you when you access our website.
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us for tracking or direct communication. This includes landing pages and form data. You may choose to provide other information directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you fill out a form, participate in promotions, apply for a job, communicate with us via third-party sites and services, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information we collect automatically
When you access or use our services, we may also automatically collect information about you. This may include: usage data, IP address, user-agent string, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, device information (e.g., device IDs), pages visited, links clicked, user interactions (e.g., poll data), the requested URL, hardware settings, and search terms.
How we use information about you:
- provide, maintain, and improve our services
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services
- personalize the services and provide advertisements, content and features that match user profiles or interests
We will not share, sell, or give away any of our users’ personal information to third parties, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- Vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work for us;
- Analytics partners (such as Google Analytics) to help analyze usage and traffic for our services. As an example, we may use analytics partners to analyze and measure, in the aggregate, the number of unique visitors to our site.