We are Web Manuals. We are on a fantastic journey.
Our cloud-based service is the standard tool for digitizing manuals for small to mid-sized flight operators. We help our clients become more successful, safe and happy by simplifying the editing process as well as the distribution of operational manuals.
We are a young and fast-growing company with about 35 employees and offices in Malmö, Sweden, New York City and San Diego, US. During 2017 we grew our profitably with more than 50%! You might also appreciate that we are now among the fastest growing companies in Sweden, known as DI Gaseller.
What do we offer you?
- A strong value-based culture with fantastic opportunities to grow, develop yourself and influence both your daily work and the business.
- An opportunity to be part of giving back to society, through our Corporate Philanthropy program 1-2-3 Forward.
- A global, dynamic and diverse environment! Among the 35 of us we speak 21 languages!
- To be part of a disruptive company with more than 200 customers in the aviation industry.
We are looking for an excellent Full-stack Developer
Web Manuals Service Development department is growing, and we are now looking for a talented Full-stack Developer to our headquarters in central Malmö. If you love coding and want to be part of developing in our entire product suite, this is an excellent opportunity.
Responsibilities in the role
On a personal level
- You are structured and analytic and love to solve problems.
- You are a clear communicator who can easily explain complex topics for anyone.
- You are a strong team player who always prioritize the best for the team.
- You can work independently, drive your own projects and quickly get into new work-related situations.
- You are self-motivated and easily see what needs to get done.
- You are open to feedback and continuous improvements.
- You are quality conscious and committed to your work at all levels. We feel strongly about digitizing and simplifying processes and we hope you feel the same way.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- 0-4 years of experience working with Java and web development
- Knowledge and experience in Node.js, Angular 2+, Typescript, HTML, CSS and MySQL is meriting
- Experience from working with Linux and Ubuntu is meriting
- Fluent English, both in writing and speaking
- Experience from the SaaS industry especially B2B is meriting
- Experience of working in an international environment is also meriting
To love being part of the Web Manuals family, you
- Are ready to join us in our values Leadership, Enthusiasm and Responsibility
- Have an open mind and non-prestigious attitude to changes, diverse cultures and a natural incline to get involved, take responsibility and act with integrity
This is a full-time position based in Malmö.
Please send your cv and your personal letter to Richard.Sandstrom@webmanuals.se
Contact us for a guided demo by one of our knowledgeable team members.Book a free demo